Saturday, April 07, 2007

Freezing faithful fans

Temperature at gametime: 44 degrees. Not terrible, but plenty cold. Did that deter us? Absolutely not. These hand warmers were a godsend though. The girls stuck them in their gloves. Elise stuffed hers in her shoes. Many thanks to "Deer Hunter Nelson."

Janelle, did you really want ALL that cotton candy?

Much to my surprise, my family arranged to have the NATS wish me a happy birthday during the 5th inning! I love my family and I love getting older. I'm happier and happier every year. Being with them was the best way to spend my birthday.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! When we went on Thursday it was Freezing!!! I brought the blanket that you guys gave us for Christmas!

The Murphys said...

i think i might have killed my family for putting my age on the billboard... at least you look like you're 25, Mom!
~Kelley

Jean said...

It's a ridiculous effort to try to hide one's age.

Lydia Jane said...

Haha aww! Such a happy post.

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jean. Can I stop by sometime and see painting? ;)

Lydia Jane said...

(mmkay, that didn't make such sense. I meant to say "the painting". Haha oh well)

Jean said...

Absolutely, Lyd. I think I might do a post on said painting and the artist himself.