Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tradition

"Tradition: a long-established or inherited way of thinking or acting."

The fall begins a number of traditions in our family. (The Hartnett's understand.) If you are a parent, you know the importance that "tradition" holds in the lives of your kids. One of them is to take a drive through the country on a Sunday in October and ride across the Potomac River on White's Ferry and have lunch in Leesburg. I've captured it on film for the past 10 years. This time I got a few shots of Elise capturing it all on camera.

On the ferry, in the rear view mirror:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becca said...

now that's a tradition I can get behind. I love the fall! :-) -- dear ol'Andree loathes the fall but maybe I should just charge his camera for him or something...