Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Wedding


Janelle had the unique opportunity to follow around the "official photographers" at Dave and Casey's wedding. Many thanks, Kristen and Lyd! She shot a mere 750+ photos that day and had the time of her life doing it. You can see a few of her pictures posted on her blog by clicking here. She's even taken Senior Pictures for a friend which I'm sure she will post soon. Janelle, you are a gifted photographer. Continue using your gifts to glorify God and bless others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful PHOTOS . . .
"moments of a special day".

thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my xanga! I truely did enjoy being part of the trick get-away, and praise God for it! Sin ruins everything, and I'm glad God saved me from it so I could fully enjoy the weekend, and my role within it! What an immense privilege!

-Jason C.

P.S. your photography is beautiful!