Thursday, May 06, 2010

Girls' Day in Georgetown

Photobucket

In keeping with tradition, the D.C. girls and the Philly girls hung out for the
day together; Elise, Ange, Casey, Sarah, Meg, Traci, Reenie and me!
This time we hit Georgetown - Clyde's, Dean and Deluca,
Anthropologie, Georgetown Cupcake, Mie N Yu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where to next time, ladies??

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jean - I know I have seen your photos before, but lost the link. Your pictures are just stunning! and to see D.C. in the Spring again a real treat. My one question - how do you get your family to hold still? I can't get my kids to let me photograph them! Anyway, it was so so nice to see all the pictures, from previous posts as well, and to see your family again . . . . best, Emily